Friday, September 26, 2008

high standards

every evening that i head to bed since my parents have been visiting, i've found my it neatly made. at first it was odd, because i generally just toss the blankets up over the pillows and call it a day.
on day three i asked, "mom, have you been making my bed every day?"
"yes, unmade beds drive me crazy."
score! other things that drive her crazy include dirty dishes in the sink, messy couches, and unfolded clothes.
combine this with my dad's early morning coffee making and willingness to wash my car window at every service station, and we have the perfect houseguests!
make a note all you would-be visitors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what the deuce?? tell them i cannot live up to such standards and to cease immediately!! oh wait - they're already gone. bollocks!!

Unknown said...

blog is amazing. Brazilian Blowout Zero Solution