Saturday, June 7, 2014

Who and where the hell am I?

Yesterday

Walking down H and a guy stops me. I think, "Ugh, no, I don't have any change." But he instead hands me three red roses. I think, "Ugh, no, I don't want to buy roses." He says, "I am fighting with my wife. I tried to give these to her and she refused them. Take them. I want to show her that a woman can accept flowers and be happy." 

I am happy, yet confused. Do emotional manipulation roses have bad karma?

The next guy I see asks me for $20. I offer him roses. He declines. Even Stevens. 

This morning

Typical work from home day. Sell a waterbed to a rhinoceros. You know. Work. 

This afternoon

Rush to Union Station to eat terrible pizza and visit with my cousin and her son during their horrific whirlwind tour of DC and NYC. Why would you torture yourself thus? 

Reminder: Driving is lame. Bus tours are uncomfortable. Teenagers are angsty. 

Tonight

At a burlesque "club" in Chinatown wearing heels and tight pants drinking cosmos. Who is this fancy lady? 

Tomorrow
Anticipating a hangover. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Car Rental jumeirah