Monday, November 17, 2008

no comment.

so i've been doing some blog research and have discovered, at least i think, that if someone posts a comment on your blog, then it is entirely kosher to then post another comment on your own blog to respond to that comment. am i right?
of course i totally love getting comments, especially when they are surprises from people i didn't even know were reading up on my b-log. but then if i respond to the comment, on my own blog, it is an expectation of them to return to read my response. i guess this is blog-etiquette -- click, click, click. let me know if i'm wrong.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are right to respond to comments, and although the original comment-er should check back for a response, don't assume the he/she will.

-hh said...

roger. and i hope you check back so i can say: update your damn blog!

Unknown said...

I know. I'm behind. I was thinking about blogging about why I haven't been blogging.

Unknown said...

amazing blog. Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution